These are just the blocks. I’ve got another picture somewhere of the assembled top. My cousin Lisa made 4 of these blocks and I found them when I was trying to do some cleaning of her room after she died. Since my aunt wasn’t interested in finishing the project, I took them and began to make additional blocks until I had enough for a quilt top. A look at the top pretty quickly reveals which blocks are Lisa’s and which are mine. It’s also pretty easy to figure out which blocks are my first attempt and which ones were done after a little practice. I’ve still got lots of room for improvement! I need to sandwich this top and quilt it.

© Janet 2013